Volunteers are the life blood of Robin’s Home and Robin’s Home Thrift Store and Donation Center. There are a number of ways you can help by donating your time.
Donate some time to help at Robin’s Home Thrift Store and Donation Center. Volunteer positions include:
- During our set up time, we need folks to help paint, clean, and set up display equipment
- Sort donated items and help with pricing
- Stocking and restocking with sorted/priced items
- Cashiers and support on the floor
- Robin’s Home Thrift Store and Donation Center provides large item pickup services. We can always use help with picking up and delivering items to our thrift store sorting area
To volunteer, please fill out our Volunteer form [ coming soon!].